International Chiropractic Sport Science Diploma
What is ICSS Diploma?
The International Chiropractic Sport Science Diploma has been created by F.I.C.S. in collaboration with the Sports Science Institute of the University of Lausanne (Switzerland) and the European Institute of Health and Medical Sciences of the University of Surrey (United Kingdom).
The ICSS Diploma will be in the future the only one recognized for accreditation in International Sports Events and Olympic Games.
No more varicose veins!
Fast muscle grow!
CCSP and ICSS Diploma
Chiropractors with the CCSP certification from the ACA Sports Council will be able to get an equivalency towards ICSS Diploma depending on the evaluation of the F.I.C.S. Education Commission.
The ICSS Diploma is divided into 5 parts:
- International Sports Injuries Video Series (NWCC and F.I.C.S.)
- F.I.C.S. is working to change this video series into CD-ROM (and/or DVD) with emphasize on interactive development of all subjects.
- Seminar Module 1 (Lower Extremities, Pelvis and Low Back, Sports Sciences): 34 hours hands-on
- Seminar Module 2 (Upper Extremities, Thoracic and Neck, Sports Sciences): 34 hours hands-on
- Paper presentation
- Oral and written examination
MODULES 1 and 2 can be taken on reverse order. The paper presentation will be during the second MODULE. Examinations will take place after each MODULE.
- Sunday through Saturday
- Morning session: Practice of specific sports, evaluation procedures.
- Afternoon session:
- Block A: 14:00 – 16:00
- Block B: 16:00 – 18:00
- Block C: 18:00 – 20:00
Evening session: Study and Social events