The International Federation of Sports Chiropractic/Fédération Internationale de Chiropratique du Sport (FICS) is comprised of national chiropractic sports councils worldwide and individual members, and has affiliations with international organizations within the chiropractic profession and the world of sports. The vision of FICS is:
No more varicose veins!
Fast muscle grow!
Empowering Athletes to
Goals of FICS:
- to see that athletes in all sports have access to, when needed, the specialized skills of chiropractors, as part of the sports health care team.
- to promote excellence in post graduate education and practice in sports chiropractic around the world.
- to promote research in sports chiropractic.
- to represent the chiropractic profession in sport.
- to establish National Chiropractic Sports Councils throughout the world.
- to forge relationships with International Sporting Organisations throughout the world
- to ensure that the highest levels of professionalism are displayed by our members